2. I don’t know what you don’t know, because you don’t know what I don’t know.
3. You don’t know what I don’t know, because I don’t know what you don’t know.
4. That is until one of us opens their mouth and demonstrates to the other precisely what they do and do not know.
5. Consequence** for the human species? Belief in magick(2). aka the personal fiction of fantasy over consensual facts of reality.
1. Arthur C. Clark Law of The Self-Evident: Even if there was such a thing as magick it would still operate via classifiable parameter(s). Even if those parameter(s) are as completely irrational as everyone’s individually metaphoric perspective. If one does not understand the operation of the parameters which defines one, one will always be constrained by them. This is the meaning of “in the box” thinking, or allowing the limits of ones experience dictate one’s experience.
This makes one’s education of primary defense against the continual bullshit of existence. Learn more mental self-defense with D.I.Y. Saber.
2. An important concept in the development of precognition aka common sense as applied to the lack there of observed in the greater majority of dumb, naked, self-domesticated barely-sapient hominid descendants.